Follow Us On Twitter!

US Celebrities: Amanda Holden Almost dying made my marriage stronger - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Amanda Holden Almost dying made my marriage strongerAmanda Holden Almost dying made my marriage stronger

Amanda Holden says the terrible ordeal when her heart stopped beating for 40 seconds after a massive haemorrhage during the birth of her second child made her marriage stronger.

Amanda Holden says nearly dying has made her marriage stronger.

The TV presenter was left fighting for her life in January when her heart stopped beating for 40 seconds after a massive haemorrhage during the birth of her second child Hollie and Amanda says the terrible ordeal has made her realise how strong her husband Chris Hughes is.

She told the Fastmaza.com : "I love him so much. Of course we bicker : God : all the time! But we're not a shouting, slamming doors kind of couple. I hate raised voices.

"He's been amazing through all this. I underestimated his strength. I used to keep things to myself and confide in a girlfriend, but now I tell him everything : Chris is made of rock."

Amanda : who also has six-year-old daughter Lexi with Chris : admitted it is only recently that she understood how serious her ordeal was.

She said: "It's only now that I can see how terrible it all was.

"I don't know why, but it wasn't until I got to America this summer that I became very reflective and looked back.

"I was on the beach one day and I said to my husband Chris: �How did we get through all that?' It was hellish.

"Now we're coming into this brilliant, happy phase and I feel amazing. But unless you face the darkness, you can't see the light.

"I've come out the other end much more resilient. I've got rid of all the crap in my life and I have a happy ending : a gorgeous chubby baby girl."

HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!