Follow Us On Twitter!

Parineeti will host GIMA awards 2012 Bollywood News - FamousCelebrityPicture.com



The fizzy superstar, Parineeti Chopra will be web comprehensive wide range the Chevrolet Celebrity Worldwide Local regional native indian regional Music Institutions Awards. The GIMA prizes marriage will be arranged on 1st Oct.

Parineeti is quite excited about it and said, "This is for once that I will be web comprehensive wide range an prizes function. It is an regard to see several experienced people from the music company come together. I am amazingly excited about this. I am looking forward to having a amazing experience at the award function."

The organic and enthusiastic mind-set of the superstar is something that mesmerizes everyone. Acknowledging this, she said, "After becoming an superstar, I have never arranged any show, but during university times, I used to comprehensive wide range. I am very organic, so it might execute well for me. Just learning the applications might get boring at times, so I wish my humorousness features on stage as well."




Parineeti has done a several prizes stage in Organization, Finance and Organization company company business economics, from Manchester School in UK. However when she completed analysis last interval, she was not able to find a job due to financial issues there. Hence she came in Mumbai .Parineeti started her career as a PR consultant in the marketing department, of Yash Raj Films.

The house of Females Vs You Bahl, who also performed in YRF, took notice of her and asked for for her to come to an try out. She was awesome in that. Though Females Vs You Bahl was not so efficient, she was much well known for her little factor. Taran Adarsh had described on that, "Parineeti Chopra increases a pleasant surprise. She has awesome show lifestyle and features quickly. Actually, the audiences would take to her character instantly."

Parineeti is however not looking as the Film industry as her only option. She claims her educational experience is awesome enough for her to choose from, if aspects do not execute out in Bollywood. Lately she said in an consultation to a significant daily, "I hadn't designed considering that I have to be this big superstar in Bollywood. Hence it isn't a do or die situation for me either. If I get success then well, awesome. If not, God prevent, then I do have my stage and educational experience to fall coming back upon. I will do that kind of execute which I want to do."



HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!