Follow Us On Twitter!

Vikram Bhatt planning next film


Vikram Bhatt planning to Bipasha in another film
 


Here’s some details that should bring some respite to Bipasha Basu who was put in the medical care middle on Wed. After the success of Raaz 3, Vikram Bhatt is writing another horror-thriller for Bipasha in the primary aspect. This project would be launched as soon the scripting is done. Actually Vikram, who was predicted to next immediate the true-life medical care thriller qualified The Ankur Arora Eliminating Scenario, has approved over the directorial reins of that project to Suhail Tatari who is currently taking the thriller with K. K. Menon, Tisca Chopra and Arjun Mathur in the cause.

 
The problem is how to take Bipasha’s image of the demonical full beyond Raaz 3? Says a source near to both Bipasha and Vikram Bhatt, “Vikram already has a parasites of an idea which he will make on his holiday with his kid in London, uk, uk and Scotland next One week. It will be an out-and-out off white aspect and will offer Bipasha an even more amazing image than Raaz 3. But no, it isn’t Raaz 4.”

 
Confirming that Vikram Bhatt is indeed writing a film for her, Bipasha said, “To be known as a ‘Tigress’ is an amazing improve. I am out of the medical care middle. I am much better now. I was experiencing well-known warm, exhaustion and had a darkening. Hopefully I’ll be absolutely restored soon.”

 
Confirming his applications for Bipasha, Vikram Bhatt said, “I think I owe to myself and to her to do another film with Bipasha right away. It’s amazing how challenging she performed on the film and look at the end-results. Like they say, no pain no acquire. Both of us have gone through our talk about of doubt.”

 
Vikram is a little puzzled at the essential respond to Raaz 3, “Horror is still regarded as somewhat chee-chee by the top stage classification. Never ideas. Only I know how complicated it is to put together a massy film. Friends who research my webpage and material every week wonder how I could make such a lowbrow film. But believe me; it’s far complicated to cope with yourself to the community then to the intelligentsia. I am not the least distressing about my partiality to terrifying, especially now when Raaz 3 is my producer Vishesh Films, my significant man Emraan Hashmi, my ‘Tigress’ heroine Bipasha and my biggest hit. We have a lot to be satisfied for.”HQ WIDESCREEN HOT CELEB PICTURES: http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/1920%20X%201200%20Celebrity%20Pictures-Wallpapers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!