Follow Us On Twitter!

No Dhoom kind of roles for me: Esha Deol - FamousCelebrityPicture.com


Newly-wed actress Esha Deol says she will now accept only those roles that suit her family life.



The 30-year-old, who married businessman Bharat Takhtani June 29 this year, said �If something comes my way and if it suits my family situation, I will take it up. It has to be a respectable character, for I can�t be doing �Dhoom�-kind roles now.�

Talking of her future plans, she said, �I have a home production firm and I am starting television production soon. Of course, my classical dance engages me too.�
The actress said that she had no film roles in the pipeline, as of now.

After having made her debut in Bollywood with the not-so-successful �Koi Mere Dil Se Poochhe�, Esha later featured in hit movies like �Dhoom�, �Yuva� and �No Entry�. Her career then plateaued, but she has no regrets.

�I am very happy that I got to be in the industry for 12 years. I think ups and downs happen in every one�s career; without those, you wouldn�t know how it is to work,� she says.

Being the daughter of veteran actors Dharmendra and Hema Malini, Esha says her parents� larger-than-life image did exert pressure when she first set out to work.

�When I did my first film, there was immediately this comparison with the parents, who had done 100 films! So that kind of comparison exerts pressure. Otherwise, it sure is a blessing to be born in a proper Punjabi family where no one has the guts to mess around with a girl,� she said.

And how has marriage changed her life? �It�s much the same,� she says.

�Earlier, we were seeing each other; so it�s not so different. It�s just that the husband-wife roles come with more responsibilities,� she says.

And is there something quite tough about marriage? �The most challenging thing is to wake up before your husband wakes up. That is the toughest thing, I feel. And the sweetest thing is to be in bed with someone right,� she says.

So will acting now take the back seat? And does a married actress get short shrift in Bollywood?

�I wouldn�t really know, yet. I haven�t experienced that, since I�ve just been married. But I feel encouraged that actresses like Kajol and Madhuri Dixit are back and working,� she said.

And why did Esha choose a typical south Indian wedding?

�I always wanted a south Indian wedding. Mainly because in the south, you sit on your father�s lap when the �kanyadaan� is done. And this is something that I had always wanted, from my childhood,� she says.

Recently, Esha even walked the ramp with her handsome husband at the India Bridal Fashion Week 2012, for jewellery brand �Azva�.

�I was very excited. This was the first time I walked the ramp with Bharat. It was a lovely collection with seven �vows�, and we had taken our vows so recently. It was perfect,� she says.






HOT MODELS BIKINI PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!