Follow Us On Twitter!

Mallu Celeb News: Lakshmi Rai's excited about Kalpana


HOT SEXY FAMOUS BOLLYWOOD BABES WALLPAPERS @ http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/1024%20X%20768%20Celebrity%20Pictures-Wallpapers                                                                    When an actor has a superhit, it becomes a bigger deal for him or her to be a part of its subsequent remakes. Lakshmi Rai, who was part of the 2011 Tamil sleeper hit Kanchana, too, is glad about being a part of its Kannada remake Kalpana.

 

“We’ve finished shooting for the film and I know that there are great expectations from this film. Considering it did so well in Tamil, I’ve my fingers crossed,” says Lakshmi Rai, who says the film could release later this month, coinciding with Upendra‘s birthday.

 
Meanwhile, on the special song that she was to do in Nagarjuna‘s Damarukam, she says, “I got to hear the song and I think Devi Sri Prasad has done a fabulous job. I couldn’t do it because I had some date issues. But, I’m sure the song will do extremely well,” says Lakshmi Rai.

 
The actor will next be seen on screens in a special appearance in the bilingual Veerappan biopic, Attahasa. “I’ve been happy with the kind of films I’ve signed. I want to ensure that there are a mix of good scripts in all the four south Indian languages that I sign,” says Lakshmi Rai.

 


Lakshmi Rai ropes again for Lawerance?
 
Lakshmi Rai is well known as one of the beautiful actresses in South. Her career may not start on a high note, but the actress is gradually climbing up the ladder. She is now keen to be in the limelight just for acting.

 
Lakshmi Rai in “Kanchana” which had Lawerance Raghavendra in the lead role was a big success. Choreographer turned director Lawerance showed Lakshmi Rai in a glamour role in that film. After this film Lakshmi Rai managed to bag a cameo in Ajith’s Mankatha as well.

 
Now Lawerance is all set to direct the sequel of this attractive film soon. It is heard that Lawerance had once again roped Lakshmi Rai to play the female lead for Kanchana 2. It is said that Lawerance and Lakshmi Rai had a wonderful chemistry between each other. The film is under pre production and will hit the floor soon then we can see their combination once again in Kanchana 2.

 


Ajith is a great man with golden heart – Lakshmi Rai
 
Ajith is a great man and Mankatha was my first film with him. I know how difficult it is to make it big when you come from a non- film background. I am from such a background so I know that.I really look up to him for having achieved so much.

 
Whatever little bit I worked with him I shared great time with him. And Mankatha team was a great team to work with.
           HOTTEST MODELS BIKINI PICTURE GALLERIES: http://www.famouscelebritypicture.com/search/label/Hot%20Models-Actresses%20Bikini%20Photo%20Shoot%20Pictures


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!