Follow Us On Twitter!

Lindsay Lohan Denies Her Drug Problems


Lindsay LohanThe troubled actress - who has rehab three times before for drug and alcohol issues - claims she is now clean and has rid herself of negative people.

Asked if she had a drug problem, she said: "No, I don't. No, I don't. I work. And, if I go out with my friends, I am 23 and I am allowed to do that.

"I am working. And I'm good. And I'm surrounded by great friends now. You know, I have weeded out a lot of people in my life."

Although she claims to be clean of substances, the `Mean Girls' star does say the attention she receives has been detrimental to her film career.

She told 'The Early Show` television programme: "The only problem is that it distracts from me getting jobs, and that's when it hurts me - especially when it's not true."

Earlier this week Lindsay and her mother Dina sparked concern when they were seen partying into the early hours at Los Angeles' Chateau Marmont hotel.

An onlooker said: "Lindsay didn't look good. Her face is so puffy and she seemed exhausted. And everyone around is just looking at Dina like, 'Why the hell are you partying with your daughter?' Doesn't she see what she`s doing and how weird and wrong it is?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!