Follow Us On Twitter!

Julia Roberts To Be The Face Of Lancome


Julia Roberts To Be The Face Of LancomeThe 42-year-old was thrilled to be asked to work with the beauty brand as it seemed so glamorous. She says she was at the right stage in her career to agree to the role as she is now to confident in herself.

"The whole idea of modelling in my 40s seems grown-up and elegant," she laughed. "There`s an amusement about it that I probably wouldn`t have had if I had done it when I was younger, because there`s a kind of confidence in who I am today."

Julia`s favourite Lancome product is Juicy Tubes lip gloss, and she also loves the brand?s eye liner. She is a huge fan of kohl, explaining she used to wear lashings of it as a youngster.

"I love eyeliner. I always think if I put on enough, I`ll turn into Sophia Loren!" she explained to the British edition of InStyle magazine. "But it never happened."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!