Follow Us On Twitter!

Kim Kardashian advises Heidi Pratt to go ahead with Playboy shoot


Kim KardashianPratt, 22, is yet to confirm that she will pose for the magazine, but Kardashian, 28, who was featured in the magazine's December 2007 issue, has told her to go ahead and do it.

American socialite Kim Kardashian has revealed that she played as an advisor to 'The Hills' star Heidi Pratt about posing for Playboy.

"Actually, I was in Mexico and I got a call from Heidi saying, 'Call me right now'," Us magazine quoted Kardashian as telling MTV News.

"So I called her and she had said to me, 'What do you think? What's your opinion on if I were to do Playboy?'

"Go for it," Kardashian told her.

"I think that now's the time. I think it's a very classy magazine. It's artsy. I talked her through the whole process and helped her make up her mind," she said.

Kardashian said that Montag's hubby Spencer Pratt was also open to the idea of her posing for the magazine.

"Her and Spencer talked it over. They felt like it was the right thing for her to do and I'm anxious to see it," she added.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!