Follow Us On Twitter!

Bollywood Stars celebrate Father's Day


John AbrahamFather's Day coming up this Sunday, Bollywood stars dedicate songs for their fathers. They spoke to Patcy N, Nithya Ramani and Rajul Hegde about their best dad memories, and also told us who their favourite cine dads have been.
As you click on, please do check out these stars singing a special song for their dads.

Fondest Pa memory: My father is an architect. He had a government job. We used to be hard up on money and so once, I told him to do something to please the government employees. He told me to get out of the house.

I remember standing outside for three hours. My father is the most honest man I know in this world. I am proud to say that I am my father's son.

I love you, dad. You are the best in the whole world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!