Follow Us On Twitter!

I sell my talent, not my soul: Kareena Kapoor


Kareena KapoorShe has taken the B-town by a storm; be it smash-hits like 'Jab we met' and 'Tashan', her love interests or the most talked about size-zero look. She's been in news for various reasons, but the queen of Bollywood Kareena Kapoor wants to be remembered as the one who sells her talent and not her soul.

In a tête-à-tête with TIMES NOW's Priyanka Badani, Kareena said she is not in Bollywood's number game.

"I have always maintained that I do not wish to be a part of the rat-race. I do not believe in number game. I believe in doing different roles and I believe in selling my talent, not my soul," Bebo said, who was present at the launch function of the book 'Don't loose you mind, loose your weight" by her dietician Rujuta Divekar in Mumbai.

While 'Size-zero' Bebo has been credited for promoting healthy lifestyle, she has also angered a few who has term her as anorexic. But, she is completely at ease with her size and takes it as a compliment.

"I take it as a compliment, because my weight was being monitored more than the Sensex...like the national economy had gone in a tizzy with my size-zero...it was done for a role (in 'Tashan'), I would even cut my right arm for a role."

Well, the all-so-dedicated Bebo seems so bored of all the size-zero talks that she recently said she was 'better than size-zero'.

Busy Bebo is all set for a rocking 2009, with films like 'Kambakht Ishq', 'Main Aur Mrs Khanna', Karan Johar's untitled film and 'Three Idiots' in her line up, her fans can surely look forward for more from this bubbly bee of the B-town.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!