Follow Us On Twitter!

Asian Woman Sue Miley Cyrus for $4 Billion!


Miley CyrusLucie J. Kim has filed a lawsuit against hugely popular singer/actress Miley Cyrus at the County Superior Court on Wednesday because of the photo above where Miley is seen tugging at her eyes, a common stereotypical gesture for Asians.

Lucie J. Kim claims to represent more than one million Asian Pacific Islanders who live in the Los Angeles County area and is seeking $4,000 for each of them which makes over $4 billion, HOLY SHIZNEZ!! Is she even that rich or will they just sue Disney?

George Wu, executive director of the OCA (Olympic Council of Asia) said on the issue."Not only has Miley Cyrus and the other individuals in the photograph encouraged and legitimized the taunting and mocking of people of Asian descent, she has also insulted her many Asian Pacific American fans," "The inclusion of an Asian Pacific American individual in the photo does not make it acceptable."

The below are apologies made by Miley through her online blog and fanclub. Despite the apologies Kim still plans to move forward with the lawsuit.

Quote:"Ive also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces! Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!

In NO way was I making fun of any ethnicity! I was simply making a goofy face. When did that become newsworthy? It seems someone is trying to make something out of nothing to me. If that would of been anyone else, it would of been overlooked! I definitely feel like the press is trying to make me out as the new 'BAD GIRL'!

I feel like now that Britney is back on top of her game again, they need someone to pick on! Lucky me! haha Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know what is on my heart. You guys know me and have been by my side every step of the way!"

Quote:"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are really appreciated. Thank You So Much.



Follow Us For Famous Celebrity Pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2010 FamousCelebrityPicture.com | Brought to you by our great celebrity lovers | All Celebrity pictures and wallpapers are totally free. If any person/organisation/website/society has any kind of issue/advice regarding our great celebrity website please email our main co-ordinator @ webmaster@famouscelebritypicture.com Requested Celebrity Wallpapers/pictures will be removed from our website immediately. THANKS FOR VISITING!!!